Many people go crazy for an ice-cream, anytime and anywhere. If you’re one of those people you’ll love this fun game! As a matter of fact, you won’t be actually eating ice cream in the game, but you’ll be serving those crazy customers who want their orders ready, as soon as possible.
This fun and easy-to-play game turns you into a very busy ice-cream parlor attendant, trying to keep the customers happy, and that could be more difficult than it sounds. Here is the sequence for playing. First, customers walk in looking for an ice-cream. You have to take the order and get it ready for them. How do you do that? There are several conveyors supplying the ingredients from which you can take what you need. When the order is ready, you have to hand it to the correct customer and collect the money. Everything has to be made fast and right, otherwise the customers will be mad and won’t tip you well. Everything gets really hard when you have several customers at the same time, waiting not very peacefully for their orders.
After a shift of work, you can use the money collected to repair some stuff on the ice-cream parlor.
When you first enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with a dialog asking for your name. Besides, you’ll see the following options:
- Change player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Start: this option leads you to a comic-style introduction. After the introduction you will see a tutorial, which is the easiest way to learn how to play the game. If you already know how to play, just skip the tutorial and start playing.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, environment volume, and full screen.
- Exit and Credits: no further explanation required.
When you’re playing the game, you can always click on the Pause button to access to a pop-up menu with these options:
- Exit game: to abandon the game and go back to the main menu.
- Restart level: the game starts all over again.
- Resume: to finish the current game.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version.
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the tutorial
- Affordable price
- Nice interface
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network not supported